- Business: Lake District Estates – Tewitfield Marina
- Location: Tewitfield, Carnforth
- Terms: Permanent Full-Time
- Applications: Applications should be made by submitting your CV and covering letter to Marina Manager, Julie Bolland email@example.com
About the Job
We require a full time housekeeper and housekeeper supervisor. Daytime, evenings & weekend shift vacancies. Roles may also be available for students during summer holidays. Join our busy housekeeping team, servicing our purpose-built holiday accommodation apartments located just outside Carnforth at Tewitfield Locks. The roles involve cleaning and additional housekeeping duties. Training and uniform will be provided, and successful applicants will work within a covid-safe buddy system.
- The ability to clean to a high standard
- Excellent attention to detail
- The skills to think on your feet and be pro-active
- The ability to complete work in a timely and safe manner
- The willingness to work with some flexibility at busier times
Please note this vacancy may close at any time once sufficient applications have been received. Early submission of your application is therefore encouraged.
We place the utmost importance on the safety and wellbeing of our customers and team members. Our health and safety measures are constantly monitored to reduce the risk associated with the presence of COVID-19 in line with any changes to Government guidelines.
About Lake District Estates
Lake District Estates is a family-owned company based in Kendal providing activities in and around the Lake District National Park. Within the group of businesses, we manage and operate 6 caravan/lodge parks providing ownership and a wide range of self-catering and glamping holidays; Tewitfield Marina holiday complex with self-catering accommodation and moorings; five stand-alone retail outlets trading as Peter Rabbit & Friends plus our online shop The Veg Patch; and two heritage visitor attractions - Ullswater 'Steamers' and Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway.
About Tewitfield Marina
Tewitfield Marina is home to a collection of one, two and three-bedroom apartments offering beautiful views of the Lancaster Canal, most overlooking the Marina with their own private balcony/terrace. We also have 56 moorings for canal boats and cruisers.